- The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the “Customer”) using Topazglobal.com.au constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Topaz Global. All orders are subject to acceptance by Topaz Global, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on Topazglobal.com.au does not constitute an offer by Topaz Global to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- No Responsibility will be accepted by Topaz Global for claims arising from the fitting or use of any Topaz Global Products.
- All password’s and Topazglobal.com.au access details are confidential and may not be disclosed to any person except for those employees of the Customer for the purposes of placing orders with Topaz Global. The Customer must return this confidential information to Topaz Global on termination of its relationship with Topaz Global.
- All intellectual property rights to Topazglobal.com.au, including design layout, graphics and content belong to Topaz Global. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of Topaz Global.
- Access to Topazglobal.com.au may be terminated at any time by Topaz Global.
- Topazglobal.com.au has been prepared for Australian users only.
- Topaz Global accepts no liability for the Customer’s security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer’s credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
- Topaz Global shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on Topazglobal.com.au. The Customer relies on the information contained in Topazglobal.com.au at its own risk. The information in Topazglobal.com.au is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- Topaz Global reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in the layout of Topazglobal.com.au, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms without prior notice.
- Topaz Global shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to Topazglobal.com.au or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
We will happily refund or replace any faulty item you have purchased from www.topazglobal.com.au
Simply ring 1800 742 470 and tell us the problem and request a Return Authority Number and we will sort out the rest!!
If you simply bought the wrong item, we can’t refund it but are happy to replace it within 30 days of purchase. If the product is still sealed in its original packaging, just phone up and request a Return Authority Number and then send the item back to us with a note stating the Return Authority Number.
If the package has been opened, you may have to pay a $15.00 + GST Repacking and restocking fee providing the product is in original condition and not soiled.